Thursday, February 4, 2010

04-02-2010 Reason~

First of all..
I just wanted to say..
I'm not LEPAKING anywhere..
I'm just staying in a friend's home to watch drama together..
Instead of staying alone at home..
Why not join with friends to watch?
Can get more laughter with that..
I just want someone(friends) to accompany me sometimes..
Everytime i asked my friends to come over my house..
They all will say the same thing..
"Your house so far la.."
I don't have my own transport..
Sometimes..
If i have my own transport..
I can go back anytime..
Sometimes..
I have to wait for my friend to back home..
Only i can follow him back...
My house is far..
So how i gonna ask them to fetch me back purposely?
Please understand that..
If we..
Like last time..
Have a car..
Is it more better?
No need depends on others..
Now we do everything also need the help by the others..
I feel i'm so useless..
What an useless shit I am~
=FML=

No comments:

Post a Comment