Wednesday, May 12, 2010

09-05-2010 Hang-out(Neway Puchong)

At first i thought it's just another boring day..
Until my cousin suddenly called me out to accompany him go for eat..
4.30pm he called me..
Then we go for our BREAKFAST..
XD
We spent half day hanging around lifeless..

We went 'SOMEWHERE' to fetch Shan Ru(Yuki Koon) & Xiao Ya..
The FISH & The DUCK..
Then..
We went to Kepong to fetch the Dai Ga Jie..
高妹(DnA'z Miyeo Miko)
After that we heading to Puchong Neway to SING K~!!
XD

Reach there around 12:30am..
We having fun there..
Shan Ru & Xiao Ya quite hyperactive there..
(Tak Boleh Duduk Diam)
XD
Then 高妹 is very DIAM dat day..
Quite weird.. =.=
Totally different ppl when we chat..
XD

Then when she sing..
SHOCKED me~!!
She sing Menghitung Hari & Bukan Cinta Biasa..
Reli 吓死人咯..
~HAHA~
Pro singer..




Sing until 4am..
We looking for Bak Kut Teh at KL..
Round & Round..
Finally we found a stall that still haven close..
Haha..
~Enjoy our Supper/Breakfast~

After we fetch 高妹 back..
Me..Shan Ru & Xiao Ya..
Back to my home..
They TUMPANG at my house..
So..
Makes me cant sleep at all..
Bo place sleep..
So i watch movie until morning..
They wake up oni i sleep..


All except me..
~Cos I'm the cameraman~


Shan Ru so concentrate onher song..
XD

~COOL Betul~

Leng Lui mou jek~?? XD

Monyet dari mana nie??
XD



~That's the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment