Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10-05-2010 Hang-out(Time Square Sushi King & Pandan Jaya)

Wake up in the evening..
Forgot wat time edi..
HAHA..
Shan Ru & Xiao Ya KICK me wake up..
Cos thay have frens waiting for them at Times Square..

5 something start out journey..
Unfortunately..
7 something oni reach Times Square..
Due to TRAFFIC JAM..
~SIENZ~

I & Deejay Fai went for Sushi..
While the other 2 galz go & look for their freinds..

After we meet up again..
Xiao Ya said wanna join her friend to Cheras for drinking..
Then I & Deejay Fai go to Shah Alam..
He have things to do..

After done our things..
I asked Sherman(My Sis) out for a drink..
We planned to meet up at Pandan Jaya..
But Xiao Ya wanna follow her frens..
So..
We jz fetch Shan Ru oni..

After have a long chat & drinks..
Shan Ru go to my house to sleep again..
Quite tired that day cos have not enuf rest..
So we sleep early that night..

11-05-2010
Shan Ru wake up early..
Get ready to go back Ipoh..
Deejay Fai fetch..
I jz continue sleep sleep & sleep..
Haha..

^^

~My Ramen~

~My Unagi~



Self-Loving People~ XD


~Enjoying his NUTZ~

~The AUNTIEZ~

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment