Tuesday, May 18, 2010

17-05-2010 Trip to Pulau Pangkor & Ipoh

On the way going back to Ipoh..
Suddenly decided to go Pulau Pangkor for sight-seeing..
It's was a long way to go..
Forgot how many hours in the car edi~ ^^

Reach there around 3pm..
All were tired..
We took ferry to Pangkor..
Then rented a few bikes there..

Nothing special there..
Jz went ronda ronda there..
Thx for Xiao Qi & her friend to bring us round to such a 'NICE' places..
^^

Very hot..
All beh tahan & shout wan go back edi~
XD
So we took ferry to go back Lumut..
Get our car & VROOOOOM to Ipoh~

After reach Ipoh..
I borrow Warren's car to fetch Wei Le back his own house in Ipoh..
I bath in his house & quickly get myself ready~
Cos i need to fetch & meet SOMEONE important~
=)

It was a good night..
Can see her..
Chat with her..
Play with her..
But she not so choi me..
She's busying chatting fon..

I was so happy until something happened in Warren's car..
On the way back..
I did something..
But the respond..
Makes me sad..
HURT~
Feels like..
Heart is like stabbed by knife repeat & repeat..

Nevermind la..
Chang Nam..
Ppl thinks u playing her oni a..
U suen la..
U is OKU ar..
Siapa mau lu??
Buat susah orang lain je~

No comments:

Post a Comment