Tuesday, May 18, 2010

19-05-2010 EMO days starts again~

"Why"
Is the word that always appear in my brain always recently..

WHY i always cant get the heart of the one that i care?
WHY i did so many thing..yet she still dun understand my feeling?
WHY she will think me is playing her??
WHY i'm so useless?
WHY she give me hope..but face to face hurt me like dat?
WHY i going back Ipoh yesterday?? (cos of im too perasan maybe)

Maybe is i'm not trustworthy?
or maybe..i'm not her cup of tea?
I always lie ppl?
but..
Did i lied u before?
No..

Her respond yesterday..
Reli make me very hurt..
How come she can treat me like this?
Shud i give up?
Or shud i continue??

I have lost confident in myself..
Everytime i treat ppl with my true heart..
The one will not care about it..
Dun even understand my feeling..

If I'm not suit u..
Please tell me honestly..
Straight away kill me better than torture me slowly like this..

-I smile/laugh does'nt mean i'm not serious-

2 comments: